1.23.2010

genuine article

tweet tweet

saw some great blues last night. my favorite singer and artist in boston is probably dennis brennan and he plays with a band called the white owls when not doing his own thing. he makes me wanna play harp. he makes me wanna sell all my stuff quit all my jobs and thumb it around the country with a guitar.

before that, on wednesday, i went to an open mic in providence. little baby steps in part of something i'm going to start referring to as the BIG PLAN. the BIG PLAN is good for everyone, especially you and me, so contact your local representative and tell them you support it. anyway, played Ain't No Fury, then Lamb, then Worst in Me. went over really well, reminded me how much i like being alone onstage and with only the lyrics and a not-so-loud way of playing an acoustic. you can grab people by the neck and toss them somewhere emotionally when you play it right.

anyway, still catchin up from my trip, time to go. come see us thursday, we're planning some jimi (as usual)

tweet tweet

No comments: